Thursday 20 January 2011

Classic Rock - Magazine Cover.

I came across this magazine cover when looking at Classic Rock covers. I hadn't seen it before when I was analysing covers but when I found it, it caught my eye. I really like the layout of this magazine, I like the picture and I really like the colour scheme. I think the fact that the colour is black and white makes the red colour stand out. I really want to experiment and see if I can come up with something similar if not just experiment to see what it looks like because I really like the fonts as well. I like how there is a range of fonts and because of the colour all the important information stands out and catches the readers attention. You can tell everything on the magazine is thought about and the layout is careful as only the main cover line is across the picture and no other writing.The typical conventions of a magazine are followed here which is evident in the barcode, cover lines, main cover line, masthead etc.
I would really like to see if I can come up with something similar but different to this as I need to make sure that if I do my magazine like this it's different to this one and has a unique selling point in compariston to this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment