Wednesday 12 January 2011

Evaluation of feedback.

After looking through my feedback given for my 25 word pitch from my peers I've decided that it would be best to change my target audience. Currently my target audience stands at 18-25 buy my peers suggested it would be better to have an older audience as the music genre I've chosen will appeal to an older audience. After taking this into consideration I've decided that I will widen my audience and change it to 18-40 as it will attract more people who are into this genre of music. Right no my magazine targets both men and women and some of my peer's have suggested I keep it that way and others have said to target it to men specifically. Personally I would like my magazine to remain unisex as I feel it will attract men and women who are into this genre of music and this will make it less specific and attracted a wider audience. People were questioning whether or not I should use the punk genre within my magazine but just focus on classic rock completely. I'm still deciding if I would like the genres to be mixed or not but if I do use the punk genre it will be classic punk rock music not modern punk music therefore I will be focusing on artists such as The Doors and Sex Pistols rather than the punk music that's currently around.
I'm still undecided on a title for my magazine but I have a few ideas that I want to put across to people for feedback before I make my final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment