Wednesday 5 January 2011

Colour Palette.

These are some of the colour palettes i've chosen from colour lovers which is a collection of colour palettes some people have put together. I've tried to stick to dull/bright colours for my magazine as I'm trying to find colours that will compliment the genre of the magazine. With magazines you should usually stick to a three colour palette but the four colour pallete on the page above works really well together as the colours are bright and compliment eachother. I'm finding hard to decide which pallete's out of these I like the most I like the orange/cream/sky-blue one but I feel it may be too colourful when I come to making my magazine but I feel like experimenting with it to see what it will look like. I also like the brown rust/beige/dark grey pallete as looks quite sharp and edgy. Even though I can't decide I think most palletes will link to my magazine genre as long as I make it work and make sure that I don't mix the colours too much.

1 comment:

  1. I think the dark red/black/white in the bottom left hand corner looks good! or the black/red and the greys second bottom on the right!

    ReplyDelete