Thursday 20 January 2011

Test Shots.

Taking inspiration from the picture of Slash we created the background. It's darker than the Slash one and there is more surrounding him. The bottles, cigarettes and records all somehow reflect the image of Classic Rock artists. These are the photos I selected out of the ones I took because I like them better than the rest and the poses are all similar but different. On the first slide I like the picture on the left and the picture that is bottom right and on the second slide I prefer the one on the left and the second one in from the bottom right. I used flash when taking the photos but I feel I need to experiment with different colours so that I can see if certain pictures will look better in black and white etc.
When we take more test shot photos we're going to experiment with a similiar background and also a plain white background with different outfits just to get a feel of what will look better on the front cover of a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment