Sunday 23 January 2011

Front Cover Mock-up.

This is a mock-up of my front cover. I decided to go with the black and white photo and one specific colour similar to the 'Classic Rock' magazine cover I found that inspired me a lot. It's just an experiment as I don't want my magazine to be an exact copy to the one that inspires me because I want mine to be edgy like that but  different as well, although I do think this layout is really nice. Also I can keep the background, if the picture was in colour there would be too much going on in the background so I'd have to re-think the background. I really like the idea of the handwritten text at the front mixed in with standard text. My magazine will be different. The colour pallet will possibly be different and the fonts used but I want to stick with a similar layout so there is hardly any text covering the picture of the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment