Sunday 23 January 2011

Magazine Names.

Barracuda - I thought of this because it's a name of a song by rock band Heart. I think the name is really catchy when you say it. But the meaning of it is to do with tropical fish and it doesn't really connect with a music magazine.

Black Beat -
I thought this would be another good name for my magazine. The 'beat' part of  the name links it to music. I would use it but I don't know if I would like to use it. I feel it needs to be a bit more edgy and have a bit more meaning to it.
 
Midnight Music - Midnight music is a song by 'The Runaways' who inspire me quite a lot so I thought the name would be nice to use for my magazine seen as though the band who sang it inspire me. It has a connection to music and is catchy and edgy. I'm not sure if the 'Midnight' part of the name links with my classic rock genre of music but I still think the name is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment