Wednesday 5 January 2011

Fonts.

Here is a range of fonts I've gathered from Dafont.com which will inspire me to create my fonts on my magazine [cover, contents and double-page spread]. For the masthead I'm looking for something quite big that stands out that can link to the genre of my magazine being classic rock/punk and then for the other writing something that is still bold but a bit more softer so it doesn't look like big chunky writing all over the magazine. I'm determined to use a font that will give the magazine a fresh, edgy look so it can attract customers to a new magazine. I have to make sure I don't choose fonts that will throw my magazine off balance and off course. It will have to in some way link to my genre that I've chosen to keep the sophisticated, professional look. I'll have to decide which ones I want to use by cutting it down to a small few I like then deciding from them for my magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment